What's the purpose ofyour visit to the United States?
----我现在怀孕32周了,我来美国生宝宝,顺便度假。在中国我已经和我的签证官说过了。
----I'm pregnant 32 weeks now. I'm going to give birth to my baby in
America, and take a vacation. I have already spoken to my visa officer in China.
2.你们是什么关系?
What's your relationship?
----我们是夫妻/ 母女/姐妹/朋友
----This is my husband/wife/mother/sister/friend.
3.来美国生宝宝的费用你了解吗?
Do you know the cost of giving birth to a baby in the U.S.?
----我已经联系好了医生和医院,对相关费用也已经了解。
----I've contacted the doctor and the hospital, and gotsome informationabout the cost.
----这是我的医生预约函和医生医院报价单。
----Here is my doctor's appointment letter and doctorand hospital’s quotation.
----顺产的费用大概6000美金,剖腹10000美金。
----The cost of the normal child birth is 6thousand, the C-section is 10 thousand.
4.你们带了多少钱?
How much money/cash do you have with you?
----我带了3万美金现金,
----I have 30 thousand in cash.
----我的银行卡上有15万美金存款,
----I have 150 thousand depositin my bank card.
----我的信用卡的额度是4万美金。
----My credit card limitis $40 thousand.
----这些可以足够支付我在美国的花销。
----These will be enough to cover my spending in the U.S.
5.你们在美国住在哪里?
Where do you live in America?
----这是我们在美国的住址:************
----Our address is ************
----这是我们暂时考虑的酒店,如果可以,就住在酒店。
----This is the hotel we are considering for the moment, and will stay at the hotel if possible.
----这是我们的朋友家,我们安顿好之后就开始找一个合适的住处。
----This is our friend's house. After we settled in, we will start to look for a suitable place to live.
6.你们打算在美国待多久?
How long do you planto stay in the U.S.?
----我们打算住三个月,这是我们的往返机票,我们会按时回国。
----We plan to stay here for three months. This is our return ticket. We'll be back to China on time.
----我们打算住三个月,我们会尽快购买往返机票,按时回国。
----We plan to stay here for three months, we will buy round-trip ticket as soon as possible, and return ontime.